What You Should Know About Black Garlic And How To Use IT?
No, black garlic is not spoiled and not for throwing. It is made from plain garlic, which is aging with fermentation process.
Black garlic first appeared in Asia and conquered the stomachs of all gourmets and chefs around the world.
How to prepare black garlic, home?
Take a few garlic and place them in a well-closed bowl. Re-wrap them in aluminum foil.
Keep them at a temperature of 60 degrees for 2 months.
Some people use cooking pots, and if you do this in the winter, you can put the container near a heating body.
Garlic will become softer, will get caramelized texture and taste like dried fruits.
Why is black garlic recommended?
- Contains high levels of antioxidants.
- It has an antibacterial, antiseptic and antibacterial effect.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It accelerates the healing of the wounds.
- It stimulates the work of the heart.
- Helps for easier healing of insomnia.
- It stabilizes blood pressure.
- It regulates blood sugar and blood cholesterol.
- It protects the body from free radicals 10 times more effectively than ordinary garlic.
- Helps with all respiratory diseases.