How To Apply Castor Oil To Grow Thick, Luscious, Enviable Hair!
Did you know that castor oil is one of the most versatile ingredients that you can find? You have to keep a bottle of it close to you if you can! If you are one of those people who have not used it yet, you need to know that you can use it for cleaning, cosmetic or medicinal purposes. Today’s article will actually focus on the ability of the castor oil to regrow the hair.
What is Castor Oil?
Castor oil is obtained from Ricinus communis which is the castor oil known in the medical field. This is vegetables oil similar to soybean and corn oil. It is very versatile and its seeds are cold-pressed to extract it.
Furthermore, the castor oil is used in production, manufacturing, massage oils, health and beauty products and also in a lot of medicines. If you take it orally, with measure, it may help you with constipation and destroying the parasites in the gut.
Using Castor Oil on Your Hair
If you use the castor oil regularly, it will improve the health and the appearance of the hair. To get a bottle of it, is the best and cheapest solution for a long, shiny, and thick hair. Now, we will offer you some tips on how to use it for these purposes:
- Dandruff: Just mix it with olive oil and lemon juice and apply this on the scalp. Let it like this for an hour and rinse off.
- Long lashes:Use a q-tip and dab it in castor oil on the eyelids before you go to bed.
- Split ends:Rub castor oil in the split ends of the hair and leave if for a few hours.
- Thickens and regrows hair:Due to the fact that the oil is packed with omega-9 fats, it will nourish the follicles and hair. What is more, it will penetrate the pores and follicles that are responsible for the production of the hair.
How to Apply Castor Oil on Your Hair
Due to the fact that the castor oil has a sticky texture, it can be messy when you put in on the hair. Now, we will tell you how to use it without making a mess.
- First, you have to prepare it. Due to the fact that it is sticky, combine it with another oil so that you can make easier for application. Just mix equal amounts of it and an oil of choice, like coconut, jojoba or organ oil.
- Next, put the small bowl in a larger bowl of hot water so that it can be warm.
- Then, dampen the hair with a little bit of water.
- Dip the fingertips in the warm oil and massage it on the scalp.
- Rub the oil between the palms and run through the hair.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and wrap a how towel around the head so that the absorption can be improved with the nutrients through the pores
- Finally, let it sit for at least an hour to work its magic.
This is all you have to do. In turn the castor oil will prevent hair loss, stimulate hair growth, improve circulation to the scalp, and provide antifungal and antibacterial properties.
If used regularly, the oil will undo damage done by detrimental chemical hair products.. Due to its antioxidant content it will support the hair’s keratin and make the hair strong and smooth.
Just bear in mind that you will have to use organic, cold-pressed castor oil which is hexane-free. That is it!